Friday, August 5, 2011
You should try to avoid the following wedding makeup mistakes.
1. Do not make your bridesmaids wear the same makeup. It will look unflattering because everyone has different eye color, complexion and skin tone. With the help of the professional, you can create the looks that will flatter your wedding party and keep them in one theme.
2. Not all makeup can make you look like the model in the glossy magazine, because their makeup may not suit your eye color, shape, and size. Well, you can find a trusted professional who will help you choose a flattering makeup look that will match your face, your wedding dress and accessories.
3. Ditch lip gloss as it is sticky and if you wear bangs you’ll constantly have to tear them from your lips. Not a nice perspective, right? Stick to creamy or matte lipstick.
4. Over dew makeup will make you look greasy on the pictures. Add some highlight to the cheekbones, but go with matte look as your dewy makeup will grow greasy with all the dancing, especially if it’s a warm season.
5. Even if you asked for a long-stay makeup don’t ditch your supply beauty tools in case if you cry or sweat and will need a quick makeup fix. Take blotting tissues, powder, and lipstick with you.